The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC

Friday, November 12, 2010

Bagacay Point

This sight-seeing adventure was unplanned. It just happened in the late afternoon,  when I came to visit at the town of Consolacion, Cebu to drop-by some Imbutido to my best friend’s bro. Then out of curiosity, we decided to pay a short visit in “Bagacay Point.”The truth is, we really don’t know how to get there, we just simply asked people around Lilo-an, to give us some simple yet useful info’s…And we’re lucky not to get lost.
At last, we arrived in Brgy., Catarman Village, Lilo-an City,Philippines. Of course, taking pictures and observing this lovely-place is a must! At first glance, I was fascinated with uphill overlooking sides of the point that unveils the American colonial Architecture.

 


I really love the sky…
 
Very quite and relaxing...

So much for that, my day is complete again… I had fun ,joy and  memorable experience in Bagacay Point...

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.
    Chevy W7M Turbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chevrolet Malibu Supercharger
    I just came across your blog and found it be really helpful in my evaluation

    ReplyDelete