The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bohol Travelogue

The sole ambiance of Bohol is well-established. It is one of the most attractive Tourist destination in the Philippines. It is also considered as "God's Little Paradise."However when I got to Bohol , there's a heavy rain but it didn't discourage me and my team to enjoy the vibe. Even so, this travelogue is purely  mixed with  a multi-task job— from teaching , explaining all the stuffs about Bohol to a dozen of  Korean students and the best part of it, is touring. And with all the details that I've been through,I even ran out of saliva, Somehow, it' s worth to recall all those unforgettable memories.The sweats are worth paid for...

Now, let's take a bounce on the place that I used to visit.

Kalipayan bungalow...










     Alona Beach,Tawala,Panglao, Bohol
monkey  @ Charlotte Beach
and Charlotte Beach Resort 

          
         
  with students and co-teacher... 



                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment